Why chose an immigration representative?
Venturing to a foreign country requires immense preparations from the section of the traveler which range from the financial aid to handling to obtain a valid passport. Immigration agents play a fantastic part in helping individuals understand and comply with legal requirements and processes. Find more information about immigration agent through http://www.visatec.com.au/.
Issues of an unregistered agent
This entire journey of immigration turns out to be wonderful for a few whereas for a few it turns out to be a living example of a nightmare. As witnessed earlier it mostly depends upon the picking of an agent. There have been various instances where people have been duped by people 'pretending' to be enrolled, agents.
To avoid recurrence of such circumstances, governments of various nations have been getting strict in compliance with regulations. Now Australia and New Zealand are some of the areas to get the stern measures taken to curb immigration fraud.
Steps to prevent Immigration Fraud
While hiring an immigration representative, take care
– To research history of the services provided by him,
– To check the expense of his services. While each expert charges his fees based on his expertise and standing in business, cross checks the fees so that he doesn't charge exorbitant fees.
– Beware of brokers who assert moon, or make claims which appear too good to be true
– make certain to check that he's registered with the bodies accountable for providing registration to brokers.
– Beware of brokers who promise to help you in making of any bogus documents for your immigration.
– Obtain the whole receipt of the cash paid to such broker.