We all know that honeymoon is important. But honeymoon is quite expensive and not many can afford for the best things. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t have one. There are ways you can afford and have the best experience as well. So, if you’re on a budget, then these are some of the ways couples can pay for their honeymoon.
- Money from Wedding –Guests coming to the wedding offer cash in envelopes. This money is surely going to be helpful for the honeymoon.
- Savings – Getting married doesn’t necessarily mean you need to kick-start your honeymoon immediately. If you’re planning your honeymoon for a couple of months later, then you can start saving some cash by opening up a savings account.
- Loan from Banks –You can apply for a loan from your local bank to be spent for your honeymoon. With low interest rate, many couples are seeking for loan help from their banks.
- Credit Cards –Get points for using your credit card. There are cards that provide you points when swiped with no foreign transaction fees.
- Crowd funding–With the help of social media sites, you can also ask for money from strangers. If you’re an interesting person on the internet then there are more chances people will pay some amount for your honeymoon.
Island such as Bedarra is one of the unique honeymoon destinations in the world.